Ngorongoro is a unique example of experiments in multiple land use. The park has the multiple purpose of integrating the protection of the local people with the preservation of nature.Also in 1979 declared as the World Heritage Site by Unesco.
Day 1: Kilimanjaro Airport- Arusha
You will meet our driver(s) at Kilimanjaro Airport (JRO) transfer to Tulia hotel & SPA in Arusha. Evening you will meet your safari guide for a short briefing about your tour to Ngorongoro.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast start your journey from the hotel to Ngorongoro Conservation Area where you will have to register on the entrance gate before descending to Ngorongoro Crater. While on crater expect to see lions, Rhinos, Elephants, Giraffes, Zebras, Hippos, Flamingos, and so many other animals. The park is very famous for having wildlife throughout the year and that is the main reason for UNSECO to declare as the World Heritage Site in the year 1979, during evening drive back to Rhino lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Ngorongoro-Arusha
After breakfast, you return to Arusha for airport transfer. Hot lunch will be served before you proceed to Arusha. End of the service
- Airport Transfers (upon Arrival and Departure)
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Arusha
- Full board accommodation on safari
- All Entrance fees and Government taxes.
- Services of Professional multilingual driver-guide and cook.
- Enough litters of mineral water per person per day.
- Safari jeep 4×4 with pop up roof suitable for game viewing
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Crater Fees
- International and local airfare.
- Optional tours example Maasai or Hadzabe cultural tours
- Personal expenses example Laundry, beverages, etc.
- Yellow fever vaccinations
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa, and traveler’s insurance.
- Tips for driver-guide