Tanzania Walking Safari
Do you want to experience nature in style ? Then this tour is for you! We will take you to Mount Kilimanjaro, Tarangire &Manyara National Parks . Its the life time adventure you don’t have to miss in it’s own style ! We call it WALKING SAFARI.
Day 1: Arrival
Our driver will pick you at Kilimanjaro Airport (JRO) transfer to Green Mountain Hotel in Arusha. Evening, meet your mountain guide for a short briefing about Kilimanjaro and equipment checking.
Day 2: Arusha to Machame Camp to Arusha
Meet your Kilimanjaro guide at the hotel early in the morning and drive to Machame gate 1800m. After registration at the gate, your journey starts by walking 4 to 5 hours through the rain forest until you reach Machame camp 2835m where you have your lunch. After picnic lunch, you return back (descent)to the gate for almost 3 hours where your driver waiting for you to take you back to your hotel in Arusha.
Day 2: Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park
The morning after breakfast, your driver-guide will pick you at the hotel with your lunch box and drive to Lake Manyara National Park. Lake Manyara National Park is famous for its fabulous beauty and lion climbing trees also for its large population of Elephants, big baobab trees, Lions, Gazelle, different species of birds, and many other animals. The later evening after a game drive, spend just a few minutes driving to Fanaka Campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Manyara to Tarangire to Arusha
After enjoying your breakfast at the camp, leave Mto wa Mbu to Tarangire National Park with packed lunch for a half or a full-game drive depends on your flight schedule. After a satisfactory game drive, return to Arusha for airport departure.
- Airport Transfers (upon Arrival and Departure)
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Arusha
- Full board accommodation on safari
- All entrance fees and Government taxes.
- Services of Professional multilingual driver-guide and cook.
- Enough litters of mineral water per person per day.
- Safari jeep 4×4 with pop up roof suitable for game viewing
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Fruits and fresh drinks
- International and local airfare.
- Personal expenses example Laundry, beverages, etc.
- Yellow fever vaccinations
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa, and traveler’s insurance.
- Tips for driver-guide