Tanzania Camping Safari
Explore Tanzania in adventurous style. Visit Ngorongoro Crater,Manyara and Serengeti! This tour can be organized as a private safari – only you and your travel partner(s) will be on the transfers, tours and in the safari vehicle! dates, activities and locations are all flexible.
Day 1: Kilimanjaro Airport to Arusha
You will meet our driver(s) at Kilimanjaro Airport (JRO), transfer to Tulia hotel & SPA in Arusha. Evening you will meet your safari guide for a short briefing about your camping safari
Day 2: Arusha-Lake Manyara
Leave Arusha for Lake Manyara game drives. The park is famous for tree-climbing lions, elephants, bird species, gazelle and many others in the greatest concentration of animals in great East Africa rift valley. After the full game, drive to Panorama Camps in Karatu for overnight.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater -Serengeti
Descend into Ngorongoro Crater for game drives one of seven wonders of the world. The area maintains its uniqueness by accommodating wildlife and Local Maasai people, this makes the areas considered as multiple lands in Tanzania. It’s the best place to see Black Rhinos and other big five. After the full game, drive to Sorenera Camps in Serengeti for overnight.
Day 4: Serengeti -Arusha
After breakfast, spend many hours exploring Serengeti National Park, one of the large wildlife sanctuaries in East Africa. Serengeti is famous for wildebeest Migration and the largest concentration of predators, bird species, kopjes and thousands of habitat After lunch you return to Arusha, game viewing en route. You will get back in Arusha late evening for dinner and overnight at Tulia Hotel & SPA
Day 5: Arusha-Kilimanjaro Airport
After breakfast, you will have an opportunity for optional tours like a city tour or cultural tour before departure to Kilimanjaro International Airport. End of Service.
- Airport Transfers (upon Arrival and Departure)
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Arusha
- Full board accommodation on safari
- All Entrance fees and Government taxes.
- Services of Professional multilingual driver-guide and cook.
- Enough litters of mineral water per person per day.
- Safari jeep 4×4 with pop up roof suitable for game viewing
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Fresh fruits and soft drinks
- Camping equipment
- International and local airfare.
- Optional tours example Maasai boma visiting, Balloon Safaris $500 per person.
- Personal expenses example Laundry, beverages, etc.
- Yellow fever vaccinations
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa, and traveler’s insurance.
- Tips to drive guide