You will meet our driver(s) at Kilimanjaro Airport (JRO), transfer to Mount Meru Hotel a Five (5) Star hotel in Arusha Evening you will meet your safari guide for a short briefing about your camping safari
Day 1: Arusha-Tarangire National Park
Leave Arusha to Tarangire for a game drive. The park is famous for its large population of Elephants, bird species, Gazelle and many others in the greatest concentration outside of the Serengeti ecosystem. After full game drive to Angáta Camps for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Tarangire National Park – Ngorongoro Crater
Descend into Ngorongoro Crater for a game drive in the Crater, explore the short-grass plains of the crater floor. This extinct volcano embraces 100 sq miles alive with Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Elephant, Buffalo, and many more games. Take a short break for hot lunch which will be served at Angáta Camps then return back to the crater rim for more game drive. Evening ascends from the crater to Angáta camps for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Ngorongoro -Serengeti National Park
Leave Ngorongoro to Serengeti. Spend the whole day exploring the rolling plains of Serengeti National Park in search of the large predators and the gentle herbivores on which they feed. A full day of game drives, depending on the time of year, expect to see the Wildebeest migration, Lions, Elephants, Giraffes, Zebras, Monkeys, Baboons, Hippos, Rhinos, Antelopes and many birds species. Hot lunch will be served at Angáta Camps before continuing with more game drive. Evening returns back to Angáta Camps for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Serengeti National Park – Arusha
After breakfast, leave Serengeti to Mount Meru Hotel in Arusha for dinner and overnight. End of Service.
Day 5: Arusha -Airport
After breakfast, our driver will pick you from the hotel to Ilkidingá Village for a Cultural tour program experience. Cultural cuisine will be served on-site before departure to Kilimanjaro International Airport. End of Service.
- Airport Transfers (upon Arrival and Departure)
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Arusha
- Full board accommodation on safari
- All Entrance fees and Government taxes.
- Services of Professional multilingual driver-guide and cook.
- Enough litters of mineral water per person per day.
- Safari jeep 4×4 with pop up roof suitable for game viewing
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Fresh fruits and soft drinks
- Camping equipment
- International and local airfare.
- Optional tours example Maasai boma visiting, Balloon Safaris $500 per person.
- Personal expenses example Laundry, beverages, etc.
- Yellow fever vaccinations
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa, and traveler’s insurance.
- Tips to drive guide