Big Five Safari
Do you want to experience the most dangerous and difficult spot in Tanzania? Then this tour is for you! We will take you to Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro and Serengeti for a wildlife adventure where elephants, buffalos, leopards, lions and rhinos will be our main tracking focus.
Day 1: Kilimanjaro Airport to Arusha
You will meet our driver(s) at Kilimanjaro Airport (JRO) transfer to Tulia hotel & SPA in Arusha
Day 2: Arusha-Tarangire
Leave Arusha for Tarangire game drives. The park is famous for its large population of elephants, bird species, gazelle and many others in the greatest concentration of animals outside of the Serengeti ecosystem. After game drive to Mto Wa Mbu for dinner and overnight at Fanaka lodge
Day 3: Lake Manyara-Ngorongoro
After breakfast, we can start the game drive at Lake Manyara National Park. Nestling at the base of the Great Rift Valley escarpment, the park is recognized for its fabulous beauty and lion climbing tree. The chance to see many games such as Buffalo, Elephant, Giraffe, Impala, hippo and thousands of common and migratory birds is great. After the whole day game drive, dinner and overnight at Rhino lodge
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater
Descend into Ngorongoro Crater for game drives one of seven wonders of the world. The area maintains its uniqueness by accommodating wildlife and Local Maasai people, this makes the areas considered as multiple lands in Tanzania. It’s the best place to see Black Rhinos and other big five. Drive to Serengeti for overnight at Serena Lodge
Day 5: Serengeti
Serengeti National Park, one of the large wildlife sanctuaries in East Africa. En route, there is an opportunity to visit Olduvai Gorge the cradle of mankind. Serengeti is famous for wildebeest Migration and the largest concentration of predators, bird species, kopjes and thousands of habitat.Dinner and overnight at Serena Lodge
Day 6: Serengeti-Arusha-Departure
After breakfast, we will have another game drive in Serengeti for many more games, then drive to drive to Arusha ready to catch your flight.
- Airport Transfers (upon Arrival and Departure)
- 1 nights hotel accommodation in Arusha
- Full board accommodation on safari
- All entrance fees and Government taxes.
- Services of Professional multilingual driver-guide and cook.
- Enough litters of mineral water per person per day.
- Safari jeep 4×4 with pop up roof suitable for game viewing
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- International and local airfare.
- Optional tours example Maasai boma visiting, Balloon Safaris $500 per person.
- Personal expenses example Laundry, beverages, etc.
- Yellow fever vaccinations
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa, and traveler’s insurance.
- Tips for driver-guide