Tanzania Camping Safari
This tour combines game drive and walking tours in untouched landscapes. This tour can be organized as a private safari – only you and your travel partner(s) will be on the transfers, tours and in the safari vehicle! Dates, activities and locations are all flexible.
Day 1: Kilimanjaro Airport to Arusha
You will meet our driver(s) at Kilimanjaro Airport (JRO), transfer to Tulia hotel & SPA in Arusha. Evening you will meet your safari guide for a short briefing about your camping safari
Day 2: Arusha-Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast, we can start our journey to the small but famous park, Lake Manyara. Nestling at the base of the Great Rift Valley escarpment, the park is recognized for its fabulous beauty and lion climbing tree. The chance to see many games such as Buffalo, Elephant, Giraffe, Impala, hippo and thousands of common and migratory birds is great. After the full game, drive to Panorama Safari Camp in Mto wa Mbu for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park -Ngorongoro Crater
Descend into Ngorongoro Crater for game drives one of seven wonders of the world. The area maintains its uniqueness by accommodating wildlife and Local Maasai people, this makes the areas considered as multiple lands in Tanzania. It’s the best place to see Black Rhinos and other big five. After the full game, drive to Simba Camps for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Ngorongoro-Olduvai Gorge-Serengeti
Soon after breakfast, leave Ngorongoro to Serengeti National Park through Olduvai Gorge, the tribute for Dr. Leakey and Mary Leakey searching for the origin of man. Visitation to Maasai village is possible to learn about their cultures and more. Game drive en route to Sorenera Camps in Serengeti for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
Spend the whole day exploring the rolling plains of Serengeti National Park in search of the large predators and the gentle herbivores on which they feed. A full day of a game drive, depending on the time of year and the migration of the herds you can expect to see wildebeest, lions, elephants, giraffes, zebras, monkeys, baboons, hippos, rhinos, antelopes and many birds and other species. After the game, drive to Sorenera Camps for dinner and overnight.
Day 06: Serengeti National Park -Arusha
After breakfast, leave Serengeti to Arusha for airport departure. End of Service.
- Airport Transfers (upon Arrival and Departure)
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Arusha
- Full board accommodation on safari
- All Entrance fees and Government taxes.
- Services of Professional multilingual driver-guide and cook.
- Enough litters of mineral water per person per day.
- Safari jeep 4×4 with pop up roof suitable for game viewing
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Fresh fruits and soft drinks
- Camping equipment
- International and local airfare.
- Optional tours example Maasai boma visiting, Balloon Safaris $500 per person.
- Personal expenses example Laundry, beverages, etc.
- Yellow fever vaccinations
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa, and traveler’s insurance.
- Tips for driver-guide