This tour combines game drive and walking tours in untouched landscapes. This tour can be organized as a private safari – only you and your travel partner(s) will be on the transfers, tours and in the safari vehicle! Dates, activities and locations are all flexible.
Day 1: Kilimanjaro Airport to Arusha
You will meet our driver(s) at Kilimanjaro Airport (JRO), and transfer to Tulia Hotel & SPA or similar accomodation in Arusha.
Day 2: Arusha – Tarangire National Park
Leave Arusha to Tarangire for a game drive. The park is famous for its large population of Elephants, Bird species, Gazelle and many others in the greatest concentration outside of the Serengeti ecosystem. After full game, drive to Fanaka Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast, start your journey to the small but famous park, Lake Manyara. Nestling at the base of the Great Rift Valley escarpment, the park is recognized for its fabulous beauty and Lion climbing tree. The chance to see many games such as Buffalo, Elephant, Giraffe, Impala, Hippo and thousands of common and migratory birds is great. After the whole day game drive, return to Fanaka Lodge for dinner and overnight at Mto wa Mbu
Day 4: Lake Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, drive to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Descend inside Ngorongoro Crater, one of seven natural wonders for Africa and the only wildlife sanctuary throughout the year. Expect to see Lions, Elephants, Giraffes, Zebras, Hippos, Flamingos, Jackals, Rhinos, Antelopes, many birds, and other species. After the full game drive to Rhino lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Ngorongoro – Olduvai Gorge- Serengeti
Soon after breakfast, leave Ngorongoro to Serengeti through Olduvai Gorge, the tribute for Dr. Leakey and Mary Leakey searching for the origin of man. Visitation To Maasai village is possible to learn about their cultures and more. Game en route to Angáta Camps in Serengeti.
Day 6: Serengeti National Park
Spend the whole day exploring the rolling plains of Serengeti National Park in search of the large predators and the gentle herbivores on which they feed. A full day of the game drive, depending on the time of year,expect to seethe migration of the wildbeest, Lions, Elephants, Giraffes, Zebras, Monkeys, Baboons, Hippos, Rhinos, Antelopes and many birds species. After full game drive return to Angáta Camps for dinner
Day 07: Serengeti National Park -Arusha
After breakfast, leave Serengeti to Arusha for airport departure. End of Service.
- Airport Transfers (upon Arrival and Departure)
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Arusha
- Full board accommodation on safari
- All Entrance fees and Government taxes.
- Services of Professional multilingual driver-guide and cook.
- Enough litters of mineral water per person per day.
- Safari jeep 4×4 with pop up roof suitable for game viewing
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- International and local airfare.
- Optional tours example Maasai boma visiting, Balloon Safaris $500 per person.
- Personal expenses example Laundry, beverages, etc.
- Yellow fever vaccinations
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa, and traveler’s insurance.
- Tips for driver-guide